Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NaNoWriMo 2008

NaNoWriMo is coming...
I have to say I'm dreading it more than looking forward to it.

I think it's because when I start it, I won't stop until I get all 50,000 words.

It's just such a commitment. I don't write very speedily, so it can take me 3 or 4 hours per day to reach my daily quota.

I plan to get up early every morning, work out, shower, write, and then go to work, perhaps write at lunch be then some more writing after dinner...

If I were truly a writer, this would be fun, right? Not work? Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. Nah, writing is a hell of a lot of fun when you have that awesome idea that you just can't wait to get on paper. You know, the idea that has you getting out of bed at 3am because you've just worked out another incredible twist.

    Writing because you feel you have to, when you don't really WANT to is a totally different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude!

    Say, did you get the email I sent a couple weeks ago?

    I sent it to the main email on your blogger profile, paulius1981@gmail.com

    I think a while back you told me to use a different address, but I'm not sure which one it was. Mebbe you should update the blogger email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I just checked through, no I didn't get it.

    I don't know if you still use it, but I just sent my main email address to you through your gmail account. the one that's 'your full name' at Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete