Friday, September 04, 2009

Boxed In

I downloaded an iPhone app recently called 'Boxed In'.

It's a simple game - you're a little robot that pushes boxes out of his path, and/or onto little pressure pads that allow him to collect gears and exit from one level to the next.

The robot can only push, cannot pull, and must collect all gears before leaving the level.

I got a bit stuck on Level 9, since I could not simultaneously get boxes on all three pressure pads (the colored dotted lines) at the top. I even took the time to create a version of the map in Excel, so I could just study it without the distraction of actual movement.


Finally while studying the Excel version, I realized you don't have to maintain pressure on all three pads at once. My assumption was keeping me from solving the level. TSK!

No comments:

Post a Comment