Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'd never use my HUD to track hot girls. Never Ever.

If I had a HUD (Heads Up Display) in my car, it would be fun and handy to tag moronic drivers using my car's on-board computer.

Let's say some Idiot (as I term them) whips out into traffic, cutting across three lanes of traffic to make a left turn before the light changes. I could hit a button, and my car computer would store the license plate of the idiot.

Then, on any other day when the idiot was driving around me, even if they were behaving for the moment, they'd show up as a red blip on the HUD, and if they drove in front of me, I could see a big IDIOT sign tagged to their car.

People in my area could upload to an online forum, and share tags if they liked, increasing the size and accuracy of the local database. This would help all of us keep an eye on these morons, give them a wide berth and avoid situations of the crash-and-dent variety.

1 comment:

  1. This would help all of us keep an eye on these morons, give them a wide berth and avoid situations of the crash-and-dent variety.

    It would also allow opportunities for VIGILANTE JUSTICE! It's the best justice there is!

    ReplyDelete