Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Tagline!

Earlier this year I set the blog tagline "Time To Grow Up".

That was just a few weeks before my wife was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, and we had to face up to things like Long Term Disability, COBRA woes, pneumonia, no job, no money, no vacation, no no no.

I'm not a superstitious person, but hey, why not a more uplifting tagline? Why the fuck not, indeed?

So! "Fun Fun Happy Good News Time of Much Joy and Celebration, Skipping, Dancing, and Puppies for All."

Yep.

2 comments:

  1. Also perfect for when you want to convert your blog into a japanese game show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for....life has a way of bushwhacking you and biting you on the ass while it's doing it.
    You need to become more nonchalant and neutral in all your thinking....
    Like that NEW tagline...you might get That "Fun Fun Happy Good News Time of Much Joy and Celebration, Skipping, Dancing, and Puppies for All"...but in a LARGER dose than you want...so big they might be carrying you away in a straight-jacket.....or you might get all that happy happy news- but it's for someone else...
    Sorry about being such a Debbie Downer, dude....but I been there many, MANY times before I finally learned my lesson.

    I wish you and yours nothing but all the best in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete