Sunday, September 26, 2010

What the what?

Michelle came across Milanoo.com yesterday as part of a Halloween ad - and this particular costume caught our eye.

If I were naming the costumes, this would be 'Zebra Sex Ninja'.

Is the model here a man or a woman? If it's a woman, she has no breasts I can detect. If it's a man, he has no package that I can detect.

There's just something hilarious about these poses, and I thought I would share.

This first pic has a pretty standard pose - feminine?


It's a shapely person, no doubt about it. You don't often see men in tights, so the default assumption of my subconscious is 'female'.


This next one make me a bit uncomfortable. He/she is getting a little too relaxed. I mean, hello - we just met.


The last one just takes the cake - what is this pose supposed to convey? That he is fabulous? She really needs to pee? I don't know, but it makes me laugh.


2 comments:

  1. Caption: When Rorschach designed his first mask, he went a little overboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Lmao!
    Brat-1

    ReplyDelete