Saturday, September 04, 2010

Wandering the stacks

We walked around the local bookstore quite bit last night. I already have a stack of books at home waiting to be read, so I successfully resisted the urge to pick up any more.

But I came across some fun covers and thought I would share them. I do not know if they are good books or worth reading, but I do know I liked the covers.


I'm enjoying the whimsy on the bird's face. I like to imagine the artist had fun working on this. What do you mean, that's not whimsy, that's fear? No no no.


This time the bird seems a bit guilty. And it makes me think of Finding Nemo with the MINE? MINE? MINE!


The male brain is made of duct tape, chuckle.



...And the female brain is made of phone cords. Hah!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO- Okay- too bad "Make Sunny Laugh" isn't visual!!!

    Yeah- the Bird really DOES remind me of the Gull on Finding Nemo!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete