Monday, September 03, 2007

Waste of a memory stick

My sister and her hubby are on their way back to Cleveland. They enjoyed Florida, but only managed to take 1 picture while they were here. They have a digital camera, so they really have no excuse.

I told her I'd find her some pics online of the attractions they visited - I wonder if there are digital collections for just such lazy people - did you visit Orlando? Buy the Orlando Pics Pack, 500 photos for just $9.99. They could superimpose you in front of a few choice pics, for an additional fee.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my dad, he spent close to a year and a half convincing my mum that we we needed a camcorder back in the early 90's.

    Since then, I think he's recorded maybe 30 minutes of footage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 AM

    once again, you are on to something--we visited chicago last month and now that i'm back home, where are all the frick'en pics?

    ReplyDelete