Monday, June 18, 2007

This photo approved by committee?

In case it doesn't load properly, here's a cropped version:
.
2) Is it just me?

It doesn't inspire me with a sense of consumer abandon, I can tell you that.
It doesn't make me say "Sprint rocks! I want to spend more cash with Sprint!"

His grin seems to say "Welcome to County Jail. You sleep, I cut you."
He looks like one of The Joker's henchmen.
.
.
(The nummy conjoined twins near the bottom of the page (back to back? there's something new for Discovery Health Channel to look into)..DO help to offset the guy's ick factor, but still, relations with these girls might present logistical and anatomical challenges. And we'd need a massage table, cause they both need to breathe.

Also, I'm only one man!
Be patient, Sybil, I'm attending to Gladys right now.
)
.

3 comments:

  1. It's not just you. He's as creepy as hell - like someone built their own attractive person but had a couple of parts left over

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the caption to that picture?

    "Hey baby, what are you wearing?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:12 AM

    you were all over this one

    ReplyDelete