Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yoink!

Kato recently blogged of his trials and tribulations attempting to eat cake from a ziplock bag.

(We've all been there, don't try to pretend you're above such things.)

I posted my solution in his comments section, but then realized that the world at large should be able to benefit from my sage culinary wisdom - - Also, I couldn't think of anything else to post.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I would recommend this as the best method of eating cake from a ziplock:

1) Secure at least 8oz of whole cow's milk @ 40 degrees F, in a glass

2) Make sure the ziplock is tightly zipped

3) Pulverize the cake with your thumbs (NOT your fingers)

4) Cut a .5 inch hole in the bottom left corner of the bag

5) Roll the top of the bag down to tightly contain the cakey contents

6) Squeeze the cake through the hole cut in step 3

7) Pretend you're an Astronaut, and it's your birthday

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Any day you can pretend you're an Astronaut is a good day.


2 comments:

  1. You are SUCH a GUY........!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I should have come to you with my cake dilemma first.

    ReplyDelete