Sunday, July 26, 2009

Repeatworthy: The Be Good Tanyas

A good indication of music I'm enjoying is a song that ends up on repeat for an hour or more. I have a high tolerance for repetition, which is good in some ways (coping with daily BS) and bad in others (lack of motivation to change myself/situation for the better).

Lately I have found 'The Be Good Tanyas' very repeatable - I'm especially enjoying a cover of 'When Doves Cry' (yes, the one by Prince) and 'In My Time of Dying', which apparently is also not an original song, but it's 'new to me'.

Check 'em out!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Ha, that's funny. I drive the hubby crazy with my tendency to listen to the same song over & over & over.... I wonder if our tolerance for repetition runs in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete