Monday, February 05, 2007

Whatever happened to Corey Hart?

I'll wear my blogging hat at night
so I can, so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes

I'm gonna start blogging in the evenings, I think.

In the mornings I don't have much to say. For the past couple years, I'd been blogging at work - taking advantage of the mid-morning caffeine and sugar rush. Them glory days is over, mah friends.

Speaking of my friends, you bloggers - thanks! I haven't made any friends yet in Florida, though it's been a good nine months. It helps to have you guys to chat with, in our way.

3 comments:

  1. Minus 10 points for referencing Corey Hart.

    Plus 10 points for pandering to your blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an appropriate time to introduce myself...
    I found your blog several months ago via Witfits and have been a regular lurker ever since.
    So there you go- now you have a friend in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wild! Glad to meetcha!

    ReplyDelete