Friday, February 22, 2008

I was THIS CLOSE to an iPod Touch

I've been having issues with my first generation iPod Nano recently...
Well, one issue.

I was playing the I Am America (And So Can You!) audiobook, and there was something decidedly wrong with the audio... it was all speedy and hurky-jerky. It plays fine in iTunes, plays fine on my first generation iPod Shuffle, but not on the Nano.

Since I always find it difficult to justify replacing a gizmo while what I have is functioning just fine, I was thrilled. YAY! My Nano is broken!

But no - it turns out there is an option in the Audiobook menu, allowing you to set it to Fast play. This is probably something I set years ago, and forgot about. Greeeaaat, my Nano is working perfectly... I'm soooo haaapppyyy...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment