Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Horse Country!

We moved from Southern California to Florida around 6 months ago...

I'm still getting used to having clouds in the sky, and actual weather. Oh, and livestock around every bend. There's a horse farm behind Best Buy. And another one behind the grocery store. Circuit City sells hay and live bait.

It's odd. Beautiful too.

This sticker is on all the gas pumps round yonder. I like to think no one gives Mr. Commissioner a hard time.

The sky! Clouds! Too beautiful to be real, it must be special effects.

Did I mention we live across the street from a graveyard? Yep.

One of the businesses in our area. I am not at all affiliated with them.

Umm. We might just be in NASCAR country.

A horse ranch.

Another horse ranch.

One of a thousand horse-related businesses in the area.

What's this? If you guessed "A horse ranch" you guessed rightly!

.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's so not fair. You know where I live. I mean, our weather hasn't been terrible this season, but our horse ranches certainly don't look that lush. Sigh.

    Thanks for the walk-about. Can you imagine the people who must work in that Cingular building??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's all pretty damned lush for December. I took these pics yesterday!

    It's so lush that if you stop moving for more than 5 seconds, vines start to grow up your leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! I can't believe how green and open everything is. It's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete