Friday, December 08, 2006

Nowhere but up

First 'day' on the phones, I took 3 calls. Granted, they were far longer calls than they would have been if an experienced rep had been handling them - every single bit of information was a bit of a struggle - imagine if you had to look in the instruction manual before each button press on your remote control.

I did okay - I'm not very happy with my performance, there's a lot of room for improvement, and I have a bad tendency to rush. At least it's Friday! The weekend will give me some time to digest what I have learned.

4 comments:

  1. No one cursed you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one's cursed me out yet, though one unfortunate girl was cussed at on her very first call.

    I'm sure it'll happen soon - and hopefully I won't take it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. Seriously? What moron would curse someone trying to help?

    No one will curse you because you are the best of the best and the whole world must soon know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People yell and scream at us all the time - sometimes they have good reason to be very frustrated, though there's never an excuse for the foul language.

    ReplyDelete