Thursday, December 28, 2006

You say Poe-Ta-Toe

Several different people lately at work have been complaining of "migraines".

Now, no one can really say how much pain another person is in, but if you're lounging in your chair, chit chatting, grinning and joking around, it doesn't count at a migraine in my book.

If you're under your desk in the fetal position, with the trash can over your head, weeping because a field mouse 2 miles away is squeaking too loud - that there is a migraine.

Otherwise, just say "headache", OK?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Ok, this really made me laugh because I know a lot of people who have migraines constantly. Perhaps we work with the same people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig - at first, I thought you were about to take me to task about being mean and unfair to migraine people.

    But then you didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:28 PM

    If you can type on a computer...you don't have one.

    so yes...dit toe! lol

    ReplyDelete