Monday, January 22, 2007

Therapy? Or career counseling?

My wife is one of the few people I know who actually likes her job - she chose her profession around age 3 I think it was.

I've had 18 jobs up to this point - hey, a few of them only lasted 2 weeks, and I've never been fired - and there's always that voice in my head that goes "Nope! This ain't it." as if to say what I'm doing isn't what I'm supposed to be doing.

Unfortunately, if interrogated for specifics, the voice gets sullen and says "I dunno. What you asking me for?"

When it comes to relationships, I'm fine - why do I have such cold feet committing to a career?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    These documentations are required by the attending therapist.
    It is important to get some information about the education
    and experience of the therapist. It requires one to put
    aside their frame of reference while listening to you and to be willing to see your experience from your perspective.
    Feel free to surf my page Developmental Therapist

    ReplyDelete