Tuesday, April 24, 2007

GnawUms! From EtchCo!

There should be chew toys for humans.

Sometimes you just want something sweet, salty, bitter, or sour -
(also known as food).

We need something like an adult teething ring, but with flavors. Instead of having a bag of chips for a salty experience, you'd use the chew toy.

Such as, when I play video games, I like to eat nachos. As I boot up a game, I get an urge for nachos - it's an association thing. I could simply masticate me some EtchCo GnawUms .instead!

Of course, the texture experience would be lacking... But most of the time, the palate is just hankering to balance the most recent taste. A salty meal makes me want something sweet, for instance. GnawUms. could provide that, without all the evil carbs in cupcakes. Just think of the caloric savings!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Holy Smoke Batman!!! You may be ON to SOMETHING here!!


    better get a patent on the idea- it could be worth MILLIONS to all those women out there trying to drop a few lbs.!!!!!!!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:16 PM

    Forget millions-

    You'll make squagillions!!!!!

    ReplyDelete