Monday, October 12, 2009

Nooo! I've been Tagged!

Three names I've gone by:
1. Mike
2. Kirras
3. Toby

Three jobs I have had:
1. Grocery Bagger
2. Switchboard Operator
3. Video Game Tester

Three places I have lived:
1. Bad Kissingen, Germany
2. Grand Canyon, Arizona
3. Tacoma, Washington

Three favorite drinks:
1. Chai tea
2. Lemonade
3. Cran-Grape

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Doctor Who
3. The Venture Brothers

Three places (trips) I have taken:
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Niagara Falls: Ontario, Canada
3. Ciudad Juárez, Ch Mexico

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Anything breakfasty
2. Fish taco's
3. Blueberry muffins and milk

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Starting my own business
2. Getting a book published
3. Moving the bleep out of Florida

Three wishes:
1. Health
2. Success
3. Contentment without stagnation

2 comments:

  1. Juarez? Really? Dare I ask why? (Or when, I suppose. It hasn't always been quite so bad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we lived in El Paso, so it was just right across the border.

    ReplyDelete