Thursday, October 22, 2009

Invasion of Privacy? Or Lewd?

Back in 2006, I posted about household nudity, and how I feel it's perfectly acceptable to wander around one's own house in the buff, as long as you're not being purposefully suggestive about it. I'm no nudist, but I sleep sans clothes and there is a slight chance someone could glimpse me through a window.

I just read a news story from Virginia about just such a case.

The poor guy might do jail time and pay a fine! If you check out the news story, there's a informative video that actually shows the placement of the windows, shrubbery in front of the windows, etc.

I think the guy has a good case - I'll be interested to see what happens - I know how interested all of you are about nudity rights on the home front, so I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment