Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Colon is just fine, thanks. Peachy.

I'm not a hypochondriac, and I never get sick, but:

a) I have a cold right now.

I'm no wimp about being sick, so you can trust me when I say this:

b) My spine hurts. I may have sprained it by spending too much of my life sitting? Aren't we built to be hunting and gathering and adding to our butterfly collections?

I have a friend who likes to joke about calling off sick from work with the excuse "My colon hurts." I'm not very superstitious, but I'd never joke about something they seem so eager to probe with a camera at the end of a 30 foot cable.

As for the spine hurting thing, it's just good I'm not a patient of Dr. House, or I'd be in the midst of a simultaneous MRI/
Lumbar Puncture right about now.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes--how's your spine today? If you have a fever, I'd call a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spine is better but still bitchy, thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete