Monday, July 02, 2007

How online security...

...can lead to marriage counseling.
.
.
So there we were, I was sitting at the keyboard and she was lovingly chinning my shoulder.

I was trying to access a dark and forbidding nook of the Bank of America website, when apparently I blundered into a tripwire:

We're sorry, but since this is the first time you're visiting this section, we'll need you to answer a security question, one of 100 answered by you 5 years ago or more:

*Who is your first and only true love?*


(She nuzzles my neck at this, and waits as I blink at the cursor...)

FudgingFudger!

I confidently type the name "Cindy" and click submit.

Welcome to the deep recesses of the Bank of America website! How can we help you?

I start breathing again.

"Damn right." my first and only true love gently whispers in my ear.

2 comments: