Thursday, July 19, 2007

Odd

Mister Paulius has a podcast, for those of you who didn't know.

It's a fun podcast! I was in the car yesterday, listening to the latest installment, and it was really surreal, this guy I kinda know but don't, his voice was coming out of of my car speakers, like he was on the radio or something.

Also, he's working on a Web Comic! How cool is that?

~~~~~

Update! An unnamed source inside PauliusCo has informed me that the web comic has been delayed due to issues with the Kazakhstanian art studio. We will continue to live vicariously through the creative deeds of others as long as necessary. Good thing I brought a book.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, awesome. Isn't it amazing how much more 'real' something gets when you take it away from the internet?

    Anyway, I know there's been a delay and all, but there'll be a new episode up this tuesday.

    PS. I'm not working on a webcomic...yet.

    ReplyDelete