Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Birds 3 | Mike 0

You might have read of my first adventure with Florida's Insane Avian Army (like the KISS Army, but not as friendly) - I avoided mentioning the fact that the day after the Hollow Bones episode, another bird felt it necessary to buzz me like I was the control tower and it was Maverick (a nicely dated Top Gun reference).

So now there are two trees I avoid when walking around the block. Fine, no worries.

Well today The Birds got me in my own home. I was taking a break from testing, and looking out the window. A very small and very cute bird was doing his cute thing, bobbing his head and hopping around. He seemed to be very animated, almost as if he were dancing around with another bird that I couldn't quite see...

So I backed up another two feet, so I could get a better view - knocking over a stack of boxes.

Well played, you little feathered fiends. Well played. In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny: "Of course you realize, this means war."

5 comments:

  1. And to think, I thought you had good aim given the picture I was viewing.

    Poor birds. They are doomed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do own a bow - and I'm not bad with it, but this pic is stolen from the internet, like most of the pics I use with posts.

    I'm a pretty peaceful guy - I would rather capture and relocate an animal than kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew..that's a load off my mind. I still bad for the birds. They in for a bit of relocation. Just don't take them with you, if and when you end up on the road again. That would defeat the purpose.

    Btw--do you mind if I link you? It's just easier for me (and I'm all about lazy) to click then search my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I don't know... I usually charge a $5 fee for linking to my blog.

    LOL!

    Of course you can link to me - Is there some moron out there who gets annoyed when people link them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if there is, but I also know that I don't want to find out. Rather embarrasing having some guy (or gal) telling you to get them the hell off your blog or they will hunt you down and take you out. Figured I was much safer asking. It's all about internet saftey these days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete