Monday, May 15, 2006

That's DOCTOR Etcher to you

I've been putting off writing my thesis for years now. I just never came across a topic with enough substance to spend years of my life and hundreds of pages on. All of that changed this afternoon - I now give you the title:

'On the Differential Thermodynamics of Higher-Gradient Three-Dimensional Nonlinear Microwave Energy Elasticity as it Correlates to Varied Foods, their Spectrum and Heating Duration'.

Or - 'Why Does the Mac-N-Cheese Heat Up So Much Faster Than the Mashed Potatoes in the Microwave?'

I'll save you days of squinting at all that tiny text and the poorly scrawled diagrams - It's because the Mac-N-Cheese is orange.

2 comments:

  1. The funniest thing is a group of scientists where given a huge grant to research a similar subject:

    "Why do Cornflakes go soggy in milk?"

    They spend close to half a million and spent a few years on the project.

    The result?

    Inconclusive,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange! I knew it. Hey, while you're at it, can you figure out why my bowls get so hot in the microwave while the stuff inside is still ice cold. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete