Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Aint No Sunshine...

While there IS a marine layer going on this morning, I'm referring to the song, which I had on 'repeat' on the way to work. I can't recall the singer... It sounds like the original to me.

Mournful, lonesome, and I enjoy singing it - especially the "I know, I know,I know,I know,I know,I know,I know,I know,I know,I know," line - Perhaps because I'm a terrible know-it-all and like to reaffirm myself.

Here I am at work again. I didn't get any work done on the web site, after working late last night I found it difficult to drag my ass out of bed this morning.

I still did my workout, made my lunch, my fruit bowl, and breakfast. I did dishes, cleaned up my dirty clothes, and watched 'Finding Nemo' while I snuggled with Cindy. Good thing I got up early! I should start doing more at night, and free up the morning for snuggles. And maybe some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment