Monday, August 30, 2004

What the Whoo Haa?

Monday Again? Didn't I just do this? Yesterday? Oh, that was a week ago, wasn't it. Damn.

I had Sunday off, did lots of nothing. Slept in, took a nap, went out for lunch with Cindy, came home and napped, watched some tv, pretended to work on the web site (all right, actually I fixed the font inconsistencies on a few pages. But I'm not proud of it, ok?) and then went to bed.

I overslept this morning, and remembered (whew) that I had no clean clothes at all. I did only 1 load cause someone else was doing laundry at 7am (early waking bastards), but I now have enough clothes to last 2-3 days. I'll try to remember to do another load tonight.

I'm ready for another day off please, yes thank you.

The web site is coming, slowly but surely. Cindy thinks I'm procrastinating with the layout so that I don't have to get to the writing, which will be a considerable effort.
She's only about 1/3 right. Mostly the layout looks pretty slipshod right now, and I'd like to get it firmly finished so that I can concentrate on the writing.

I was supposed to be done with this job the second week of September. I thought I'd have a month off to work on it before going to Ohio. That is no longer the case. Oh well. I'll just have to get up earlier, and make a point of going to bed earlier too.

It's hard when Cindy doesn't get home till after midnight a few nights a week. I started leaving my fruit at work, which saves me time in the mornings. A lot of people whip up their snacks in the kitchen, and we have 2 fridges, so plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment