Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Early Morning Cold Chicken

I'm at work.

I figured it was just as easy to get writing done at work as it would be at home. I don't really like the desk setup we have going on in the kitchen. So I'm eating Cindy's Sunday leftovers from Mimi's Cafe for breakfast this morning, hence the reference to cold chicken. We have a microwave at work, but sometimes I'm in the mood for cold chicken. Sometimes cold pizza too.

The home computer is still messed up, largely because I have stopped trying to mess with it. Ed's latest suggestion is to restore 'last good configuration' or something along those lines. I'd like to back up all our folders before I try any 'revert to old' steps - I'd hate to lose anything.

This will probably be a very busy week, about a hundred new issues were entered yesterday, and I'm sure there are plenty more where they came from. This project will not be complete on time, what project ever is?

So there will be overtime aplenty. Good thing too, my truck could use some new tires and it's running kind of rough. And the air conditioning switch is going out. The AC works fine, but the low-med-high switch only works on high. Better than no AC, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment