Monday, August 30, 2004

I don't usually remember my dreams.

I had a very odd dream this morning. My mother came out of the bathroom at my apartment. I went in right after her to find the walls entirely smeared with feces.

My shower back-scrubbing brush was on the sink, caked in more feces, and apparently was the tool used for the wall smearing. My mother is the cleanest woman you'll ever meet. This would never happen.

My attention was grabbed by bright flashing or strobing from the bathroom window. I climbed in the shower to look out and saw a beautiful deep space scene, with stars and planets and comets flashing and strobing and whizzing around in a dynamic show. It struck me as beautiful at the time, and eventually I thought to go get my camera.

I only got to take a couple of pics before the entire space-scene began to rapidly retreat away, as if it didn't want to be photographed.

Isn't spectacular stellar phenomenon a bad omen?

No comments:

Post a Comment