Monday, August 23, 2004

Big Nasty Bitey Beast

Cindy is at home and I'm working overtime. I've got her new DDR disc here and she's fidgety about it.

I knew she'd want her game right about now. I suggested she stop by my work and get it on her way home, but no.

I'll probably work 12 hours today.

We're installing a new build, which takes about 30 min, and then we'll test it. We'll do a smoke test and then a cheats playthrough.

That's like chumming the ocean to see what big nasty bitey beast - er - bites.
Rinse and repeat.

We went to TGIFridays on like Thursday of last week. I used my debit card, but they still have not charged my account.

Did we skip out before the card was swiped? Do they think we ate-and-skate? Should we call them?

Overtime? Sure boss, I'll take your $18.00 an hour. Laptop Laptop Laptop it's my new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment