Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tales of a PF Chang's Virgin

Just got back from lunch. PF Chang's today. It's good - I'd never been before. Doing regressions on the game and writing up what goodies I find. Not too much going on today.

I've been getting some good out of DDR since we got it, I played for 30 minutes last night, and then again this morning. Good workout, and it's fun. Definitely a change from riding the exercise bike.

The first night, I tried playing Doom (for the PS1) using the dance pad. Was bad. I suppose you could learn to use it eventually, but getting the controls right would be more work than fun.

I need to look online for Mad Maestro - it's a music conducting game that came out a while back. It's probably available for like $10 now. It might be a fun one for the dance pad - Cindy especially would dig it I think.

I'm working on getting my refund from SamAsh.com - they sent me a $200 violin that I canceled because it was on backorder. Now I have 2 violins. They will not believe that I requested the back ordered item to be canceled.

So they have to go back to the audio file recording of my phone call and listen to it, and find out exactly what I said. Ugh. This is going to be a pain in the ass.

I'm afraid I'm going to get stuck paying to ship it back to them, and wait forever for my refund. They're supposed to call me back... I'm going to give them a couple of more hours and then call them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment