Monday, August 23, 2004

Heady Woozy Blink Blink

The Jamba Juice I had for lunch (aka sugar high) is wearing off.

Consciousness fading... Fading... Ever had a Jamba? I recommend them. Roebeks Juice is good too. But I digress from my lack of focus. I can feel my blood sugar plummeting and it's taking my consciousness with it. All that's left is pure will. Determination. And the caffeine pills I took about a half an hour ago.

So I'm feeling a little perky despite my low blood sugar, which is a quirky sensation. I want to put my head down on my desk for a little nap-nap, ala first grade. I remember that I had this green towel in Kindergarten - we all had to bring them in for nap time so we could lie on the floor and rest. How weird is that? I had that towel for about 20 years, until I cut it up for a LARP outfit I needed scraps for.

We're waiting for a new build of the game (video game tester dude, am I) and it's overdue, and it takes 30 minutes to install. I'm foreseeing overtime today, since we'll need to at least do a quick run through before we FTP the new build to the testers up north. Lots of hurry up and wait.

Cindy's new game (Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dance Mat) (woo!) came today. Her birthday was last week, so this gift is late. Her other goodies were all on time, and she enjoyed them a lot.

We're hoping that DDR M2 will be a good way to exercise. Right now all I do is the exercise bike and my weights, so it will be neat to have another way to work out. I just really don't enjoy aerobicising to a videotape. I don't know that I have the rhythm for DDR, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment