Monday, August 23, 2004

No More Overtime?

The new overtime laws went to effect recently, it seems... I was worried for a few minutes until the brilliant Cindy explained that I was safe, being in the right tax bracket. Whew! I was fretting about that one. What good is being a video game tester if you can't earn overtime?

I got some more work done on MysteryInteractive.com this weekend. Not as much as I'd like of course, but progress. Everything takes so damn long to do, and I'm always second guessing myself.

Add to this the fact that I'm not an artist - I'm just an ameteur doing my best to make it not look like ass. I'd like to have all the layout completed this week, and then dive headlong into the writing starting next week. It's going to be a hell of a lot of writing.

I'm looking forward to doing the audio book version of the stories, I think the public will enjoy interactive audio fiction. We'll see! Might have cell phone applications too. Neato.

No comments:

Post a Comment