Wednesday, December 29, 2004

After Christmas 04

It was a nice long holiday weekend, I had 5 days off!! It was pretty relaxing, but I'm slightly bummed that I didn't get many 'useful' things done. Just slightly. :o)

I played at least 10 hours of 'Evil Genius', which is a game about building your evil lair and sending out minions to gather funds and research through world domination. It's fun and addictive. Michelle really has a thing for it, and has been playing quite a bit, too.

I got lots of neat goodies for Christmas! We didn't have a big to-do, I made a roast and mashed potatoes, and we hung out at home and relaxed. Michelle and I each gave one another slippers.

Back at work today, but it won't be a full day. Most people are off / out of town, so it's pretty quiet around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment