Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sleep In And Snuggle Day!

Good day so far, slept in, snuggled muchly, got some rest this morning. Michelle will be closing, mebbe I'll get some writing done this evening. Depending on my hunger level, I might stop at the park on the way home and do a couple of laps.

Jamba Juice still has the Pumpkin Smash, and I had one for lunch. Yummy!


Had a busy evening last night, I did laundry and spent about an hour exercising.

The game wrap party for the research study version of the game is Monday night at "The W" a trendy hotel in Los Angeles. Michelle has to work, so Ed's going with me. Maybe he'll run into a cute girl and hook up.

Still no news on the job front. Brian guessed it might well be the end of the month before we hear more. He could be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment