Friday, December 17, 2004

Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

Dave talked to me first thing this morning about the possibility of me working a few weeks for the company doing the Bratz game - (I'm pretty sure he meant I'd work on-site, here.) It seems that the next project has a verbal agreement, but nothing has yet been signed. So, the next project might not happen. Fun.

He said the Bratz people might be interested in me, but probably not interested in someone as high level as Brian. Ha. Apart from spending more time on the phone with the guys up north and/or chatting with Gabe, we have the same job. And I have very nearly twice the amount of bugs entered as he does.


And don't get me started on regressions. Sometimes it seems like I'm working alone. I've got like two or three times the testing experience he does. Whatever. I'm not looking to stay at this company, so whatever. Brian's done a great job of making everyone see him as management material. Way to go dude. That's the art, I suppose, not being a best worker. Pleh. One day I will learn to play the 'social' card.

Got up at dawn, walked at the park, did my weights, did some writing, snuggled with Michelle, and helped her carry down her gifts to be mailed. Who's the Good Du?

I had an idea last night, to do a book for 'Retail Spanish' which would help workers to be better equipped to help Spanish-speaking customers. I think I'll put together a query and send it out, see what kind of response I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment