Monday, December 06, 2004

It's Cold In The World

Hard to get out of bed lately. I used to spring out of bed at the first bleep of the alarm, and now I have to drag myself out after a few swats of the snooze.

Got up, worked out, showered, ate, and spent about 15-20 minutes in front of the computer writing. I'd describe it more as editing than writing, really. I might have to go through and re-read everything, clean it up a bit and get back into the novel. Michelle has set a deadline of December 30 for my next 25,000 words. Whew! It's already the 6th, I'd better get my ass in gear. I should ask for a prize of some sort!

On the days that Michelle opens, my best use of time would probably be to get up, work out, shower, and be ready for work before Michelle gets up. That would mean getting up at 4:30, which just seems too early, even for me. But it would give me a solid few hours before I'd have to leave for work to work on my project of choice. I'm more productive in the mornings than the evenings. In the evening, all I wanna do is lounge around and watch tv.

I keep forgetting to get a print out of 'Speaking...' up to this point. Mebbe I'll get in to work early tomorrow and do that. I'd hate for anything to happen to the original. I email it to myself after every work session, and that helps, but I worry.

I need to get some blank DVDs and start making backups of everything at least once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment