Monday, December 20, 2004

Back to Work!

Today is the first day of the new routine, back to being disciplined. Damn it. :o) Got up this morning at dawn, walked my two laps around the park - forgot again to get the pedometer from Michelle - and got some writing done before leaving for work. At least a few hundred words, go me.

Boss man Tim responded re: my 'what's up' letter from Friday. Brian, Gabe, Tim and I had a conference call, and we got some more details about work. Looks like there might well be some dead time ahead, where we'll be off work and getting paid for half time. Not bad for not working!

It seems that we won't become RT employees until like February (if at all) because it's unlikely any contracts will be signed for the Prototype Project until late January - (if then). Bleh. I don't like all the hurry up and wait of it all, it's a strain to be uncertain about one's employment.

Went over to pick up a gift for Michelle during lunch, and it turns out the item I'd been considering was $170.00!! Whoo! No, thanks. Luckily I saw the price tag before a sales associate could help me. I was in the store for all of 15 seconds, and spotted the tag. Yikes! Not that Michelle isn't worth it, but that's a lot for a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment