Friday, December 03, 2004

Pulled Like Taffy!!

Interestingly, I mistyped the title as "Pulled Life Taffy". Freudian slip of the fingers? Mebbe. I just feel pulled in different directions, ideas are always more fun than doing the work.

November is past and with it 'Speaking to the 4th Wall', my NaNoWriMo attempt. I'm going to continue 'Speaking' starting tomorrow, and I WILL finish it over the next couple of months.

I need to get back to work on FictionInteractive.com, and I have some ideas for a Nani Power page on Ideagateway, in the 'Authors of Note' section. I've never made a such a thing before, and I don't know how it works. I think she's a great writer, but there's very little info on the web about her. Maybe her fans are not the sort who make web sites? I dunno. I also don't know what all such a page entails. How do you get permissions for exerpts and whatnot.


I need to get back on track when it comes to working on my projects. Maybe alternate projects, depending on what sort of mood I'm in. That way progress is made in different directions, it's more engaging, and work gets done, eventually.

Today at work has been slow. I expected more meetings, but it looks like we're done with that for now. We're supposed to get a new build here soon. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment