Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Chillin at The W

The party last night at 'The W' went ok. Ed and I showed up about 40 minutes into the shindig, just in time to join the awards presentation. Everyone got an award, an anime animation cell with a cute reason why. Mine was a chubby little guy who is about to barf. Ok...

There was a woman there dressed up as the main character of the game, and she was alarmingly upbeat. I guess that's her job, but wow. Drinks were free, and Ed and I had one each. We left after about an hour, headed over to Pinks. We each had a Chili Dog and a Guadelejara Dog, yum.

So last night was cool. I did very little chatting at the party, another opportunity missed. Bleh.

I got up this morning and took a walk - very nice morning, slightly brisk but not at all cold. I came back and got ready for work, and spent a few minutes snuggling with Michelle. So nice! Then just as I was heading out the door, she spotted a spider on the wall, and I was enlisted to kill it. Manly chore done, I headed off to work.

Slow/typical day, entered a few bugs, no new build, yadda yadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment