Thursday, December 30, 2004

An Indifferent Sort of Day

I worked almost a full day yesterday. I did the regressions for the new build, did a smoke test and a playthrough. Fun.

Last night I played DDR for half an hour, Michelle did laundry, we ordered pizza and relaxed at home. Michelle played Evil Genius and I spent about an hour playing Bloodrayne2. So far, I'm preferring the original Bloodrayne, but nostalgia always makes the originals seem better.

I did a few sketches for Cosmo, but nothing really clicked. I should look up pictures of actual space probes and see what inspires me, I guess. Though a realistic probe won't have a lot of personality... Unless that's the plan - that Cosmo is sent out in a pretty boring configuration and gets more and more interesting, more personality added along the way. Hmn. It probably should have eyes and a mouth, at the least. That way, when he's happy or bored or lonesome, I can get that across.

It's a gray overcast day, things are slow at work, nothing to be done. Not really in the mood to be at work now. Nothing going on. I can leave whenever I like, but it would be nice to have a decent paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment