Friday, June 17, 2005

Geist?

A few months ago, the first day I went to the gym, there were a number of cute little old men chilling naked in the locker room. This put me at ease, for surely my bloated self looked better than their (cute) wrinklyness.

The first day I went was the last time I saw this congregation of lil old dudes. Either they convene yearly to discuss their territory and how much they do or don't owe The Godfather, or they were magical beings that only I could see, there to soothe me during my debut workout.

Either way, thanks old dudes!

2 comments:

  1. Where'd they go?!
    That's cute - little old people would put me at ease too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 AM

    you tease--you can't still be bloated after all of these months at the gym!

    SQ

    ReplyDelete