Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For Posterity

Michelle is very funny, and makes me laugh all the time. It helps that we both feel free to be as silly as we like. I can't imagine living with a stuffy wife.

A few selected texts from yesterday:


Mike: Going to LJS for lunch. I think it's been a year since I went there. Mmwah!

Michelle: LJS?

Michelle: Long John Silver's? Hmm. Good luck. Enjoy!

Michelle: And yes, I looked it up.

Mike: Back at work. AC was broken at LJS, ugh. Loud guy was complaining about his child custody BS, ugh. Got gas. Tummy uncertain about near future. (Ugh)

Michelle: So... They've got a year to fix the AC then? As you exited, did you ring the bell and say "I'm out, bitches!"? That's what I imagined... Your car is happy about the gas I'm sure. Oh wait - maybe it's not the car we're talking about? You've got three bathrooms at work right? Tell tummy it's all good.

Mike: Gas for the car! And no, I'm keeping my discomfort on the DL.

(Well I thought it was funny, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment