Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not Safe For Work

Michelle just sent me this link yesterday - how is it I found out through my wife, and not through one of the many sciencey-techy-fun websites I frequent?

If you have not had the pleasure, I present to to you 'F*** Me Ray Bradbury'. Pretty damned funny. Here's an article with Rachel Bloom, the writer and star of the video.



I was forced to watch Twilight - New Moon a couple of hours after this. I complained that if I had to watch such treacle, Bella could at the very least have boobs. Michelle pointed out that "You had boobs earlier, with the Ray Bradbury thing."

Fair enough.

1 comment:

  1. Quite frankly, after watching such treacle, I complained that Bella could have had boobs. Mike pointed out that Jacob had pecs.

    Fair enough.

    ReplyDelete