Sunday, August 08, 2010

True Story

I went into the Publix rest room for a bit of private business. I was in there for all of five minutes, and the motion sensor light switch decided that the room was empty and turned the light off.

Great. Luckily I have a cell phone.

There was only one stall - the handicapped stall. So I stood up, washed my hands in the dark while still in the stall (I really like that about handicapped stalls - all stalls should have their own sink!), and then came out of the stall.

The light still did not come on until I was practically on top of the door. This here is a motion sensor that needs some adjusting, folks.

Also, they store a plethora of raincoats in this public bathroom for some reason. Perhaps in case of extreme potty emergencies - Florida is a retiree's paradise, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment