Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fo Shizzle Mah Bizzle!

This is old news, but I thought it was worth sharing with you - Gizoogle.com is a translation web site that parodies Google's foreign language translation applications.
.
Take some perfectly innocuous text, like so:
.
"Please join us on Sunday, February 26 for The Fifty-Third Annual 1st Methodist Church Pic-Nic and Bake Sale. We're trying to earn money for the new roof of the rectory, as the recent storm has wrecked havok on the shingles. Ophelia Brown will be serving her famous Oatmeal Date Cookies, and supplies won't last long - arrive early for your best chance to buy a batch!"
.
And feed it into the Gizooglator...
.
"Be jizzy us on Sunday, Febary 26 fo` The Fiddy-Tird Anal 1st Mefodist Church Pic-Nic n Bakes Sale, Playahs! Its just anotha homocide. We're trippin' ta earn money fo` tha new gangsta hat of tha rectory, as tha Big Man Upstairs done tore it up like your momma beats you and you like it on tha shingles. Ophelia Brown wizzle be gang bangin' her famous Oatmeal Date Cookie-Mookies, n da trunkload wizzon't last - getcher ass up and roll out early fo` yo biznest chance ta buy a biznatch!"
.
Hours of fun.

7 comments:

  1. Your post title hurts me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get the wrong idea - I have nothing against Bizzles. I'm not anti-bizzle or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save it for the judge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing useful to say, but I will say two things anyway. (No big surprise there.)

    1. I find the translation extremely amusing since it invites the reader to the Anal 1st Methodist Picnic. I don't know if it's the Methodists or the Picnic that is anal, and I'm not sure I want to know.

    2. Gizoogle is blocked by my employer's firewall. Of all the sites out there, that is one they choose to block?

    ReplyDelete
  5. CK: Have you tried bypassing your company's firewall with the cunning use of a proxy server? :)

    And yes, I am just about narcissistic enough to put my own blog into that there search engine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFLMAO-
    OMG. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of it before, and just ran my blog through it.

    Laughing my tizzles off

    ReplyDelete