Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Send Help, I've officially lost it: (PG-13)

I've been using Gmail for about five months now, and I have a number of categories to help organize my random stuffs. I have a 'Story Ideas' category, and if something comes to me while I'm at work, I'll send myself a quick email to save it.
.
I was going over the 'Story Ideas' from October 2005, when I came across a very cryptic entry which I'm unable to decipher. This is a problem, because if I don't know what it means, who could?
.
This is the entirety of the email, and I have to say I'm at a total loss. Is it four different ideas or one bizarre story concept? Here it is:
.
"person in psyche ward, word of the day, guy comes on shins, foot sex"

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Run with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kato has said it all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty obvious to me. Person in psyche ward has foot fetish, gets it on with some guy's shin, then finds out that the Word of the Day is 'coxsackievirus'.

    ReplyDelete