Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Don't Cha (Crazytalk Nerd-Max ReMix)

When your jock boyfriend buys you the wrong format blank DVDs - AGAIN

When you ask your jock boyfriend if his peripherals are PS/2 or USB and he thinks you're talking about video games...

When your jock boyfriend can't reinitialize your TCP/IP settings (bet he doesn't even have the Default Gateway memorized - pshh!) to get your internet connection running again...

[Chorus]
Don't you wish your boyfriend was a geek like me
Don't you wish your boyfriend was smart like me
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't you wish your boyfriend was XP Certified like me
Don't you wish your boyfriend knew DOS like me
Don't cha (haah aah)
Don't cha
Don't you wish your boyfriend was a geek like me

5 comments:

  1. I don't even know how to respond. That was simply perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic. (And yes, I do sort of wish my boyfriend was a computer geek, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wtf--I posted a couple days ago . . . ehem, I asked:

    "What do you jiggle when you sing this?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmn, I don't know what happened to the comment you posted the other day - it must have gotten lost - Blogger has been all kinds of messed up lately.

    What do I jiggle? Hmn, not so much a jiggler, nope. Waggling the booty is a definite possibility, however.

    ReplyDelete