Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Phfthhah!!

Yes, that is a bed-like thing, for to nap and whatnot
I ordered Flightplan from Netflix - it's that Jodie Foster shakes on a plane extravaganza - because I'm a big fan of the A380, (pictured here) which I just assumed they used for the plane in the movie.

Turns out they used the "Aalto Air E-474" whatever the hell that nonsense is.

Some very cool configurations are possible with all the room available on the A380, and I can't wait to ride on one. (Yes, even in its most likely configuration as a sardine tin).

You may have heard me bemoan the fact that I'll never get to ride The Concord from NY to fair Pearee. This fact causes me actual physical pain. Even now.

Yeah, I like planes.

1 comment:

  1. sweeet snickers--yeah, I could relax here too . . .

    ReplyDelete