Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I call him Petey Junior

There are two reasons that I like Florida. One of them is the super cute (one might go as far as to say Uber-Cute) little lizards - ranging from 1 inch to 4 inches - that you find everywhere.

They can walk up walls and hang there, relax in the sun and get their nappy on.

As I said, they're everywhere - Including our laundry room. One of the Ultimate Cute baby ones dropped on Cindy yesterday as she was in the laundry room (which is outside on our patio, of all places) and apparently I missed quite the startled yelp.

Doing my own load of laundry today, I met the baby one that surprised Cindy. Aint he just scrumptuous? Cute lil guy.
.

7 comments:

  1. Those be geckos!!!!

    Me loves the little geckos . . . they be darlings, I tells ya.

    Figure.

    You live where geckos crawl. Me? Skunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good news! I just saved...

    I'm sorry...I'll go away now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizards! That beats mice any day...and spiders. I wonder if gecko poop is icky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute. I would prefer them to mice any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one- but I want one that talks like the one on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geckos are way cute. We used to have one in the house that spent most of its time taunting the cats. I think it met an unfortunate, and rather sticky, end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. was he selling Geiko?

    ReplyDelete