Monday, June 19, 2006

In the buff, as they say

Last night, mere minutes after we turned off the lights to go to sleep, there was a bright flash from outside.

He: Was that lightning?

She: I didn't hear any thunder.

He slips out of bed and leaves the room, returning a minute later.

He: It's not raining. I don't think it was lightning. I unplugged everything just to be sure.

She: Good. Maybe it was an alien spaceship?

He: I thought about that as I was crawling naked under the computer desk to unplug it. And how the aliens would laugh - that the brave human male was cowering nude under the desk when they beamed him up.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO-

    They would have a HEYDEY with this crowd, wouldn't they?

    Probally back up into the spaceship going" I don't think we WANT these specimen, do we???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is... how did your ass feel this morning? That may confirm or deny your alien theory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kato - Since we're so close, I feel perfectly comfortable discussing the status of my ass with you...

    It's surprisingly Spring Fresh. Those guys are thorough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've really improved the probulating process in the past two decades. That's why you don't hear about it much these days--it's almost refreshingly pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny, I've never been abducted . . .

    ReplyDelete